Keeping Your Family Happy & Healthy
Los Angeles Well Water Treatment Systems
Choose the Right Product for Your Home
Are you in the market for a well water treatment system? Pro Water Solutions has got you covered. We offer systems that are proven to be durable and effective. Of course, choosing the right model can be difficult. That’s why our well water treatment specialists in Los Angeles are here to answer any questions and review your options with you. We can recommend the system that is best suited for your home without any high-pressure sales tactics – just honest advice with your best interests in mind.
Choosing the Right System
The first thing to address is the problem you are trying to correct. Did you get a laboratory-generated county report noting that specific elements like arsenic need to be removed? Do you notice a bad taste or odor? Is sediment collecting in changeable filters and household faucet screens? Do your kitchen and bathroom have hard water deposits and scale buildup? Does your well report show high amounts of harmful bacteria making water unsafe for drinking?
All of these issues are important factors among homeowners with well water supplies. The good news, however, is that all of these issues are correctable.
Pro Water Solutions is a member of the Water Quality Association, which recommends that well owners test for:
- E. coli coliform bacteria
- Calcium and magnesium
- Red-water iron
- Hydrogen sulfide
- TDS (total dissolved solids)
- Sulfur bacteria
There many different systems to solve well water-related issues. Our well water treatment specialists in Los Angeles would be happy to help you choose the right one for your needs.
- Chlorination injection or chlorinators: Used to control E. coli and coliform bacteria present in water
- Water softening systems: Using salt or potassium is the most effective way to control water hardness and scale buildup in pipes and on surfaces
- Depth filtration or a multimedia filter: Used to control sediment and turbidity – these no-maintenance systems replace changeable filters
- Conditioning or carbon filtration systems: Used to control bacteria and give water a good-tasting, crisp quality; this saltless technology is also used to combat scale and hardness without changing the components of water
- Aeration: Used to remove hydrogen sulfide and combat bad-smelling water naturally
- pH neutralizers: Implemented to realign pH (potential hydrogen) back to its natural state by adjusting its acidity or alkalinity
- Ultraviolet filtration: Used to control bacteria and is usually combined with reverse osmosis or other technology and does not use chemicals
- Reverse osmosis: The best way to filter water; Pro Water Solutions uses a whole-house system with little or no water waste, but we also have traditional reverse osmosis systems for under the sink and in the refrigerator for cooking and drinking
Contact Pro Water Solutions for Well Water Treatment Services in Los Angeles
The most practical way to handle well water issues is to work with a local water dealer and a company solely responsible for all aspects of the process. Treatment systems are sensitive, require adjustment, and are best warranted through a qualified installer and water equipment dealer like Pro Water Solutions. We are a specially licensed water filtration contractor registered with the California State Contractors Board, and we are insured and bonded. Our equipment is gold-sealed with the Water Quality Association and meets NSF National Safety Foundation and ANSI standards.
We will meet or beat any competitors quote by 10%. We also have several coupons to take advantage of.
All of our products are safe, warrantied, and meet NSF and ANSI standards.
We truly care about our customers and their families, that is why we are passionate about improving their water quality.
We use the latest technology and products. We custom build water softener systems for each customer.
We have a strong reputation in the community. We have received many awards and positive customer reviews.
We offer free in-home and phone consultations. We will test your water to find out what type of system would best suit your needs.